The Love Calculator

The love Test

Test the love between two people by entering their names below and then calculate their compatibility.

First Lover Name

Second Lover Name

Love Test Result



LOVE TEST INTERPRETATIONS:

(0% - 10%) A Gross Infidel Who Sleeps Around
(11% - 20%) Wow! A Beautiful Liar
(21% - 30%) A Regular Face At WhoreStands!
(31% - 40%) A Sugar Bunch For Young Folks
(41% - 50%) Loves You But Still Cheats
(51% - 60%) Hmmm, A Notorious Party Freak
(61% - 70%) Haha, Covers Foul Plays with Church
(71% - 80%) Honest But Sometimes Naughty
(81% - 90%) FaithFul And Romantic For Real
(91% - 100%) A Very Religious And Faithful Partner

Monday 18 January 2016

Wizkid - Best Love SMS For Lovers

(1). "A few years have gone and come around when we were sitting at our favourite spot in town and you looked at me, got down on one knee. Take me back to the time when we walked down the aisle; the whole town came and our mammas cried. And you said "I do.", and I did, too. Take me home where we met so many years before; we'll rock our babies on the very front porch. After all this time, you and I. And I'll be eighty-seven you'll be eighty-nine, I'll still look at you like the stars that shine. In the sky. Oh, my my my." - By Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift

(2). "Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it." - By E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

(3). "True love is supposed to make you into a better person and uplift you." - By Emily Giffin, Love the One You're With

(4). "I believe in true love. But my opinion is tainted, because I also believe in Bigfoot, aliens, and in the existence of honest politicians." - By Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.

(5). "True love is taking the risk that it won't be a happily-ever-after. True love is joining hands with the man who loves you for who you are, and saying, "I'm not afraid to believe in you." - By Cara Lockwood, I Do -- But I Don't

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment