The Love Calculator

The love Test

Test the love between two people by entering their names below and then calculate their compatibility.

First Lover Name

Second Lover Name

Love Test Result



LOVE TEST INTERPRETATIONS:

(0% - 10%) A Gross Infidel Who Sleeps Around
(11% - 20%) Wow! A Beautiful Liar
(21% - 30%) A Regular Face At WhoreStands!
(31% - 40%) A Sugar Bunch For Young Folks
(41% - 50%) Loves You But Still Cheats
(51% - 60%) Hmmm, A Notorious Party Freak
(61% - 70%) Haha, Covers Foul Plays with Church
(71% - 80%) Honest But Sometimes Naughty
(81% - 90%) FaithFul And Romantic For Real
(91% - 100%) A Very Religious And Faithful Partner

Monday 18 January 2016

Omotola Jalade - Best Love SMS For Lovers

(1). "How far should a person go in the name of true love?" - By Nicholas Sparks, The Choice

(2). "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - By Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

(3). "Only love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be, and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment." - Wicked by Laurell K. Hamilton

(4). "Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone." - By Lauren Conrad

(5). "He looked so lost, so soulful, so lonely. I wanted him to kiss me now. I wanted to let him know I was his for all eternity." - By Ellen Schreiber, Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment