The Love Calculator

The love Test

Test the love between two people by entering their names below and then calculate their compatibility.

First Lover Name

Second Lover Name

Love Test Result



LOVE TEST INTERPRETATIONS:

(0% - 10%) A Gross Infidel Who Sleeps Around
(11% - 20%) Wow! A Beautiful Liar
(21% - 30%) A Regular Face At WhoreStands!
(31% - 40%) A Sugar Bunch For Young Folks
(41% - 50%) Loves You But Still Cheats
(51% - 60%) Hmmm, A Notorious Party Freak
(61% - 70%) Haha, Covers Foul Plays with Church
(71% - 80%) Honest But Sometimes Naughty
(81% - 90%) FaithFul And Romantic For Real
(91% - 100%) A Very Religious And Faithful Partner

Monday 18 January 2016

Davido - Best Love SMS For Lovers

(1). "...true love is an irrevocable act - you can only give your heart away once - after that, you give as much as you have left .." - By John Geddes, A Familiar Rain

(2). "Real love should draw no blood from the loved and buckets from the lover." - By Emily Maguire, Taming the Beast

(3). "Three months ago, if you asked me, I would have told you that if you really loved someone, you’d let them go. But now I look at you, and I dreamed about Maggie, and I see that I’ve been wrong. If you really love someone, Allie, I think you have to take them back." - By Jodi Picoult, Mercy

(4). "The best love in the world, is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! I don't have a daughter, but maybe the love of a daughter is the best, too. I am first and foremost me, but right after that, I am a mother. The best thing that I can ever be, is me. But the best gift that I will ever have, is being a mother." - By C. JoyBell C.

(5). "I’ll wait for you to find me again. So don’t take too long." - Dmitri, Nalini Singh, Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter, #4)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment