The Love Calculator

The love Test

Test the love between two people by entering their names below and then calculate their compatibility.

First Lover Name

Second Lover Name

Love Test Result



LOVE TEST INTERPRETATIONS:

(0% - 10%) A Gross Infidel Who Sleeps Around
(11% - 20%) Wow! A Beautiful Liar
(21% - 30%) A Regular Face At WhoreStands!
(31% - 40%) A Sugar Bunch For Young Folks
(41% - 50%) Loves You But Still Cheats
(51% - 60%) Hmmm, A Notorious Party Freak
(61% - 70%) Haha, Covers Foul Plays with Church
(71% - 80%) Honest But Sometimes Naughty
(81% - 90%) FaithFul And Romantic For Real
(91% - 100%) A Very Religious And Faithful Partner

Monday 18 January 2016

Barrack Obama - Best Love SMS For Lovers

(1). "While she could hardly fathom what had just happened to her that night, she reached some conclusions before she fell asleep, certain things now made perfect sense; Moon River didn’t sound so syrupy, mistletoe wasn’t such a bad idea, and perhaps dating was not such a frivolous waste of time after all." - By E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

(2). "... We need the sweet pain of anticipation to tell us we are really alive." - By Albert Camus

(3). "How could you love us being together?" he asked me "We are nothing alike and we are not meant for each other and we drive each other crazy, you love that? How can you love that?" So I told him "I know that we're not meant for each other, that we drive each other crazy, and that we are so different. But that's us. That's what we have; a wild nonsense. We are not good together, but together we are bad for each other. I love us together this way just like this. Because even if it's no good, it's what we have! It's us." - By C. JoyBell C.

(4). "Love is like a good cake; you never know when it's coming, but you'd better eat it when it does!" - By C. JoyBell C.

(5). "They wouldn't understand, and I don't feel the need to explain, simply because I know in my heart how real it was. When I think of you, I can't help smiling, knowing that you've completed me somehow. I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you'll take me in your arms again." - By Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment